At Boom Local SEO, we’ve worked with a lot of different local business in different industries, but one of our favourite industries to work with is… The Hospitality Industry. After successfully helping many hospitality clients, we truly believe we are your go-to marketing agency when it comes to hospitality marketing.
We focus on what works in the hospitality industry. Social Media still has its power in some ways, BUT the real power nowadays comes with Google and Online Review Platforms.
Do you want to attract new customers and be findable for tourist travelling to your region?
If you’re not ranking at the TOP of Google and Tripadvisor then you’re nowhere to be found. Get your head out of the social media fishbowl and into the ocean of travellers looking for you!
The Truth about Social Media…
Your organic social media posts only get received by a percentage of your followers and those who like your Facebook or Instagram page. New customers will NOT see your message if they haven’t yet heard of your bar or restaurant before, unless you are spending money of Facebook and Instagram Ads.
Google and review sites like Tripadvisor are where you find people who have never heard of your restaurant before and are looking for what you offer!
In the tourism and hospitality industry, social media is very ineffective to attract NEW customers. What do YOU use to find somewhere to eat or drink when you are travelling around? Or when you want to discover new places in your own backyard?
I guess you don’t go to Facebook or Instagram and start scrolling like crazy until a nice place comes up. People looking for new restaurants or cafes to eat use Google, Tripadvisor and Yelp almost exclusively. These platforms are made for discovering new places.
Once a potential new customer has found a place to eat, they might look up the place on social media to check their food images and ambience, but that’s it.
Don’t get us wrong. We are not saying that Social Media is not important at all. It’s still very important for branding and building relationships with your EXISTING customers. That’s why we still believe it should be part of your digital strategy. Just make sure it’s not your one and only or primary focus!
We don’t just “suppose” that this is the truth, we’ve actually asked the public to prove our theory and we’ve analysed data and website visits of our hospitality clients for over 8 years. The public and the data have spoken! At Boom Local, we focus on online reputation management and SEO first, because that’s where most growth comes from.
If you don’t agree, then we’re probably not the best fit for your business.
If you are ready to get out of the social media fish bowl and into the ocean of new customers…
Our Hospitality Marketing Services…
Our Hospitality Marketing Packages.
BASICLet us build and manage your website and online reputation
- Review widget on website
- Text message review generator
- In-house promo material for more reviews (table talkers, posters, etc.)
- Review respond service within 48 hours or less on Google, Tripadvisor, Facebook and Yelp
- Flagging negative reviews that can potentially be removed
- Our team stays closely in contact with you to bring up issues as soon as they occur
- Fully Managed Wifi Marketing Integration
- Complete Website Management Services (Standard Package)
- Small Website Edits (60 min)
- Website Development Support
- Monthly review reports
- Monthly site health reports
STANDARDGet found on Google and rank above your competitors
- Everything in Basic Hospitality Marketing
- Ongoing Menu Updates (Website, Google, Facebook)
- Keyword Research
- Appear in the top results of Google for keywords like “bars near me” or “restaurants + town”
- Building online listings and citations with accurate NAP (Name, Address, Phone) details
- Send “suggested edits” and “Google Local Guide” suggestions to moderation to assure accuracy
- Correct placement of map pin marker on all online maps including Google, Uber and Apple Maps
- Get visible in the GPS systems installed in all new cars
- Technical SEO
- Small Website Edits (120 min)
- Monthly SEO reports
PREMIUMGet all digital marketing services and save a ton!
- Everything in Standard Hospitality Marketing
- Daily Social Media Management
- 2 Social Media posts per week (Focus: Quality Images & Branding)
- On-Demand Social Media Posts & Stories (Focus: Relevancy!)
- Images editing for Social Media
- Local Facebook Group posting (only if posting with business page is allowed…)
- Monthly Social Media Reports
COMPLETEAdd branding and event management for pubs & bars
- Everything in Premium Hospitality Marketing
- Graphic Design (Poster or TV screen promotions. max. 4 designs per month)
- 1 Facebook Ads Campaign for Likes, Events, Specials, etc. (Ad Budget not included)
- Event listings on website, Facebook, ATDW, Eventbrite, Eventfinda
- Setting up and editing Live Gig templates
- Monthly Customer Analytics Report